Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Team Description and Purpose of Role
Support Engineer in 2nd Level Assurance CS team. The role is to support into production the Ericsson AXE, TSP, BSP and UNIX systems of the Ericsson Device Connection Platform (machine-to machine services).
The engineer should have a good knowledge of Ericsson Core CS nodes, on a technical extent (STP, DSC, CUDB, HLR-FE, HSS-FE). Included in the scope is also maintenance of auxiliary equipment with purposes like back-up, log management, network performance monitoring and management.
Previous Ericsson technical node knowledge is needed, since offered training will be offered, but to a limited extent, while the candidates are expected to be up and running within weeks of successfully being offered the role.
Proposed development will be in line with Ericsson Career Competence Model, identified and followed up in the continuous coaching and development process of IPM (Individual Performance Management).
Main Job Responsibilities:
To manage the Ericsson DCP Core CS area within the service domain of our clients; this includes:
- Troubleshooting of DCP Core CS components: STP, DSC, CUDB, HLR-FE, HSS-FE
- Administration and monitoring of DCP Core CS components
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts
- Verify and support implementation of configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Impact analysis for standard/emergency changes
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 3nd line of support, engineering, R&D
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes
- Actively participate and contribute in the problem management process when necessary
- Cover 24x7 On Call duty on request in to support the 1st level assurance teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant technology
- Experience in management of Core CS components
- Familiar and with a good business understanding of the M2M (machine to machine) landscape
- Very good knowledge and understanding of Managed Services Delivery Model and its processes
- ITIL knowledge
- Result oriented and with a sense of urgency related to the service delivery, according to the operational agreements in place
- Experience with the interpretation of quality indicators to detect weaknesses and implement corrective actions on the Core CS network;
- Proactive approach in order to minimize or eliminate the business critical situations
- End user orientation/ Customer orientation with excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements - be able to create true client value
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Ability to cope in a fast changing environment; flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure.