- Solid Software Development Experience in eCommerce or Web Applications.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Hybris Commerce platform.
- Hands-on experience with Hybris Accelerators such as B2B and B2C.
- Experience in deploying SAP Hybris ecommerce solutions.
- Expertise in deploying and managing Hybris components and extensions.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodology.
- Hands-on integration experience of different payment gateways.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Preferably Hybris Commerce certified.
- Good English, both written and spoken.
We are looking for enthusiastic developers in order to support the implementation of all aspects of the SAP Hybris Solution such as Commerce, Marketing and Billing.
- Engage in all phases of the Hybris commerce solution development lifecycle
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure software developed is held to company quality standards through code and design reviews.
- Work closely with analysts, architects, testers, and developers
- Participate in agile planning, estimation, and communication
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in developing system improvements
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates, reading groups, PluralSight, Lynda, Safari Books Online and Clean Coders video trainings, internal and external events)
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Full employment contract
- Flexible working time