Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Oracle has a large community of Presales Consultants across EMEA and APAC that on a daily bases engage in tasks such as:
As a Presales Consultant you have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, ranging from product expertise, Customer interaction, communication and general IT market knowledge. Successful Presales Consultants are highly demanded individuals with the possibility to develop a career in many different IT (and non-IT) functions.
The Sales Consulting Centers (SCC) is tasked to support the EMEA & APAC Field Presales in a diverse number of ways. Ranging from answering to RFx/tenders, customizing demos, building prototypes to directly supporting Partners and/or Customers with specific requests.
In SCC we are looking for individuals who are willing to take on the challenge of building excellent product knowledge (Oracle IaaS/Hardware/Infrastructure) and to combine this with a good commercial sense, clear communication while working in an international environment.
On a day to day base you will work closely with the Field Presales teams across countries in EMEA and APAC. The tasks delivered by the SCC Consultant will be focused on:
· Offering technical queries support on a range of issues such as answering product questions, creating content and documents for Oracle potential/existing Customers, researching a product topic or competitive product and other tasks that support the Field Presales, our Customers and Partners.
· Providing Presales support to RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s, PQQ’s, etc.; answering to tender specifications and compliance matrixes.
· Sizing Hardware for Oracle Applications/Solutions and working closely with other Specialists in providing Solutions (including Quotes, Diagrams and other Visual Representations) based on Customer requirements
· Provide Technical Approval for Completeness on hardware offers before they go to Customers. For example do a check that the components offered work together technically, that all the required cables etc. are included and that all the needed power supplies, mounting material etc. is included in the offer.
· A significant portion of your time will also be used to stay up to date on the latest product releases & Oracle’s strategy. This is done through Oracle’s well known self-study, online trainings and classroom trainings which can help you in your career growth, expand your product knowledge and validate your expertise to give you an edge in the IT industry.
To fulfill the role of Presales Consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
· Good understanding of the IT market & trends.
· Technical/IT education, university degree
· Works in an IT related role today (preferably hardware related)
· Good understanding of hardware technologies such as:
o Infrastructure as a Service / Private Cloud
o Database / Engineered Systems
o Servers (CPUs, Memory, I/O Controller)
o Storage Technologies (Disk and Tape)
o Datacenter equipment (racks, power sequencer, etc...)
o Experience using or managing Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems. (Linux experience is a strong plus.)
o Eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad and growing portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master these in a very short timeframe, this is the place to be!
· Good communication skills, both oral and written! You are able to not only understand complex technologies but also to explain to others in clear and simple terms. You can articulate key messages very clearly.
· Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support EMEA and APAC)
· Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
· Excellent administration/organizational skills. Focus on detail!
· Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
· Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
· Work experience in a similar role is an advantage
· Languages, we currently have open positions for persons that speak excellent English.
· Strong knowledge (oral & written) of another major European language is a plus
Please submit your CV in English! Thank you!