• Bachelor's Degree or Master in Electrical, Electronics or Electro-Mechanic Engineering;
• Experience in EMC capable HW Design;
• Good knowledge of industry specific HW Design Tools, preferably Mentor Graphic environment;
• Very good electronics knowledge;
• Knowledge in electronics manufacturing process;
• Optical/LED system knowledge of advantage;
• RF knowledge and RF Circuit Design desirable.
HW Development in automotive means creating function, size and cost optimized electronic devices for mass production of highest quality mechatronics systems.
In our HW Development Team we offer a wide range of challenging job opportunities and responsibilities for Senior Engineers, Coordinators as well as for beginners, covering hardware schematics development, layout design and process documentation for series production.
• Collaborate within global development teams on international projects, following given milestones, quality standards and manufacturing guidelines;
• Customer Requirements Analysis and specifying HW Requirements;
• HW Design for automotive applications, . Human-Machine-Interface devices, Driver Authorization Systems;
• Creation of schematics by determination of electronic components, considering EMC & ESD practice;
• Proactively follow up and report your progress against estimates and expectations;
• Assist in the definition, improving and implementation of the HW & Layout Development Process;
• Train, coach & mentor other members of the team, providing guidance and advice.