Human Resources Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Develop your career with the global leader in access solutions and join our manufacturing team in Bucharest!
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. Every day we help people feel safe, secure and experience a more open world. We provide access solutions, trusted identities, entrance automation and service for institutional and commercial customers, as well as for the residential market.
As Human Resources Specialist, you will contribute to the day-to-day operations of the human resources department, using one or more of your HR super powers: staff administration, recruitment, people development, HR SAP administration, HR policies & procedures, Work Force Legislation.
- Provide active support on HR specific operations;
- Keep employee records up-to-date by preparing legal required employment papers and processing employee status changes in Charisma and HRIS (SAP) system;
- Assist in recruitment process (blue and white collars) by creating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and interviews;
- Organize internal training, prepares material for employee integration and orientations;
- Prepare or update internal policies and procedures according to legislation, Labor Code, GDPR, local and Group’s specification;
- Provide generalist HR advice and guidance on HR processes and general queries;
- Prepare the needed HR documents for Labour Authorities, internal audits etc.;
- Participate and advice management team into disciplinary actions;
- Conducts research, analyzes data and prepares recommendations on assigned projects;
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are respected; recommend improvements;
- Act as a role model on employee engagement and roll out of company initiatives.
You will be our choice if you have :
- Higher education, and certificates in Human Resources would be an asset;
- At least 3 years experience as an HR Professional;
- Have in-depth knowledge of labor law;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations;
- Very good planning and organizational abilities;
- Problem-solving attitude and “can-do” mentality;
- Be results-driven and Pro-active;
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in Romanian & English;