Human Resources Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1200 - 1600 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We search for the best candidates Human Resources Specialist to be hired by one of our international clients located in Brasov, active in professional services.
Your tasks will involve the followings:
- Plan, facilitate and conduct interviews;
- Prepare new employee files, plan induction timetables in time for start dates & welcome meetings for new starters;
Personnel Administration & Payroll Assistance
- Continuously monitor changes in local legislation, European legislation with impact on Romanian labor environment;
- Prepare, update personnel related documents and maintain files and records of confidential nature;
- Process any changes of employment terms including promotions, salary/competency increases, handling all relevant correspondence and updating both payroll records and personnel files; Maintain holiday & absence system, answering all queries and producing analysis as requested;
- Update structure charts on regular basis;
- Create reports & summaries and provide analysis where necessary;
- Liaise with payroll provider as required and managing timelines;
- Contribute to the local HR Strategy of the Company;
- involved in performance evaluation process;
- propose objectives, training & support employees’ development;
- proposals for design and implement employees’ engagement and loyalty
- University degreeHR education;
- minimum 3 years’ experience relevant in Human Resources;
- HR experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Romanian Labor Law;
- Fluent English speaker, German or French is an advantage;
- Efficient communication at all levels;
- Precise and autonomous way of working;
- Team-spirit and initiative driven;
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, organization and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, discretion and high level of professionalism;
- Highly organized with excellent administration skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking;
- Adaptable, personable and professional;
- Good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access);
What You will obtain
- An adequate and excellent motivating remuneration package;
- Intensive training delivered by top specialists;
- The opportunity to grow within a quality-driven company;
- A welcoming working atmosphere in which talent is
- why we should choose you?
- what is the most challenging situation you solved during previous experience?
- how many employees did you manage as HR Specialist so far?
- how would you describe the ideal Manager and the ideal team?
- what HR/payroll software are you familiar with ?
- what is the minimum salary you desire for this job position?