Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
On behalf of our customer, a multinational fashion retailer, we are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Human Resources Manager.
The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise and deliver the recruitment and training of General, Supervision and Management level Staff;
- Conflict resolution, thus ensuring a motivated and supportive working environment;
- Provide specialist personnel policy support and advice to Store Managers and Supervisors, to help them achieve their objectives;
- Provide impartial guidance on personnel issues and deliver the personnel processes to ensure that the stores meet their business plan;
- Assist the Stores to meet their business plan;
- Determine staffing requirements;
- Manage staff cost;
- Establish good relationship with staff; provide basic counselling where required;
- Authorize payroll on a weekly basis through checking and monitoring store's staffing sheets and sample the accuracy of information processed by the accounts department;
- Answer queries about complex payroll problems;
- Keep up to date with internal and external personnel information, legal requirements and company Policy;
- Develop a regional framework for the implementation of personnel policy in line with the needs of the stores;
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the Company’s Health and Safety policies;
- Provide clarification when store staff is unable to resolve problems relating to personnel policy;
- Involved with BIG (Business Involvement Group).
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities;
- Manage recruitment costs;
- Communicate individual staff requirements to other teams (. lockers, uniforms, training needs);
- Advertise vacancies internally and externally;
- Collect, analyse and action information on new starters and leavers;
- Ensure the stores comply with employment legislation.
- Identify training needs and capability gaps and work with the Store Mangers to develop those areas;
- Manage training costs;
- Agree and review individual targets and objectives;
- Plan, co-ordinate and perform initial and other relevant training's;
- Monitor and maintain training records for staff;
- Obtain and keep up to date with training material;
- Co-ordinate and advice on store training plans;
- Be involved in the disciplinary process;
- Manage staff’s Performance Development Reviews;
- Sample the information processed;
- Provide 1:1 coaching support where appropriate;
- Develop and deliver an induction program that fully engages new employees;
- Translate and / or adapt training material;
- Maintain regular contact with IFG HR and Learning consultant;
- Network externally to understand learning trends which may be applicable to the business;
- Continually ensure that personal behavior reflects the vision and values of the business;
- Work with line managers to provide advice and guidance on the development of individuals.
WHAT CORE BUSINESS SKILLS DO YOU NEED IN THIS JOB?
- Managing internal relationship;
- Delivering expert advice;
- Looking after information;
- Managing people;
- Managing financial performance;
- Looking after customers.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO ACHIEVE?
- Recruitment activities which deliver staff in line with the manpower plan;
- Staff awareness of training available;
- Compliance with legislation and company requirements for personnel policy;
- Development of positive, direct relationship with staff;
- Accurate and 'in time' personnel information;
- Consistently applied personnel policy;
- Practical personnel policy solutions;
- Control of recruitment and training costs;
- Confidential and impartial consultation facility;
- Organise and deliver the training of General, Supervision and Management level Staff.