Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1700 - 2000 €
We search for the best candidates Human Resources Manager to be hired by one of our international clients located in Brasov, active in professional
Your tasks will involve management and coordination of HR Specialists, covering the following tasks:
Manage recruitment and selection for all positions;
- Plan, facilitate and conduct interviews;
- Prepare new employee files, plan induction timetables in time for start dates & welcome meetings for new starters;
- Manage induction of new
Personnel Administration & Payroll Assistance
- Continuously monitor changes in local legislation, European legislation with impact on Romanian labor environment;
- Prepare, update personnel related documents and maintain files and records of confidential nature;
- Process any changes of employment terms including promotions, salary/competency increases, handling all relevant correspondence and updating both payroll records and personnel files; Maintain holiday & absence system, answering all queries and producing analysis as requested; Coordinate the annual reward process;
- Update structure charts on regular basis;
- Create reports & summaries and provide analysis where necessary;
- Liaise with payroll provider as required and managing timelines;
- Contribute to the local HR Strategy of the Company;
- Manage performance evaluation process;
- Set up objectives, training & support employees’ development;
- Design and implement employees’ engagement and loyalty
- University degreeHR education;
- minimum 5 years’ experience relevant in Human Resources;
- HR experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
- more than 50 employees coordinated from HR perspective
- Very good knowledge of Romanian Labor Law;
- Fluent English speaker, German or French is an advantage;
- Efficient communication at all levels;
- Precise and autonomous way of working;
- Team-spirit and initiative driven;
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, organization and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, discretion and high level of professionalism;
- Highly organized with excellent administration skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking;
- Adaptable, personable and professional;
- Good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access);
What You will obtain
- An adequate and excellent motivating remuneration package;
- Intensive training delivered by top specialists;
- The opportunity to grow within a quality-driven company;
- A welcoming working atmosphere in which talent is
- why we should choose you?
- what is the most challenging situation you solved during previous experience?
- how many employees did you manage as HR Specialist so far?
- how would you describe the ideal Manager and the ideal team?
- what HR/payroll software are you familiar with ?
- what is the minimum salary you desire for this job position?