Decathlon Romania is hiring a full time Human Resources Leader for our Production office in Timișoara.
We are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to “make sustainably sports accessible for the many”.
Decathlon develops, produces and sells multi-brand sports equipment for in-house brands dedicated to the pleasure and excitement of sports for all customers, from beginners to professionals.
HR LEADER (Decathlon Production)
- co-build and drive our team's Human strategies
- support & coach the team leaders on Human topics (human referent)
- drive the recruitment process (employer branding, design selection process, plan interviews)
- optimize & customize people's development plan
- design the remuneration policy
- improve the HR tools (working hours, pay, benefits calculation)
- operate the payroll
- lead the administrative responsible
- develop a network of trainers
- responsible of HR legal requirements
Your Personal Characteristics:
- sports enthusiast
- opened minded, you like to learn, understand & develop
- empathetic (caring for peoples needs)
- strategic thinking
- clear convictions on empowering management and recruitment
- able to connect with leaders to support them in their projects and their management
-previous experience in similar HR role (is a+)
- great communication skills, both written and face to face
- team spirit, willing to share
- fluent in English
- available to travel abroad for work and training
What we offer:
Here at Decathlon, you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow.
We pride ourselves in collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
To support furthermore a positive environment, we also offer a broad range of benefits:
Training opportunities and career development plan;
Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus
Decathlon products discount
Private medical insurance;
Private life insurance
Exceptional office comfort
Decathlon shareholding system
Supplementary annual leave days according to seniority within the company