Program: 11:30 - 20:00
1. Provide HR systems reports to support HR Services Centre and business processes. Work with and manage stakeholders to identify information needs and source. Consolidate reporting in order to meet business requirements in the most time and resource-effective manner, advocating our business process and principles. Utilise productivity tool (when implemented) to provide monthly HR Service Level Agreement reporting packs and propose improvement ideas arising from this
2. Contribute to monitoring and problem solving relating to systems replication and interface
3. Support the maintenance of QRG/SOP documentation.
4. Use appropriate platforms to support HR process incident management, eg. Service Management 9.
5. Support the HR Shared Service Centre team with position / organisational structure management and work flexibly within the team to cover peaks of workload
- Confident with systems, including Excel and reporting tool expertise
- Knowledge and experience of HR SAP reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Confident communicator, fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience of ServiceNow platform for HR Services and other business productivity / reporting tools
- Knowledge and experience of Success Factors reporting