Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We need some help on the HTML-side for a couple of projects.
Start date: asap
Length: 1 month (with big chances to continue after 1 month)
If you think you are the right person, here is what we need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in web-development
- Good understanding of web concepts and technologies
- Must be detail-oriented and very self-motivated
- Convert designs to dynamic, interactive experiences that work for any device
- Build templates and reusable components that let the team move quickly without sacrificing quality
- Keep up to date on best practices and new techniques to give our site users the best experience possible
- Actively contributing ideas for website improvements and solutions to technology challenges
- Deliver clean code, maintain design, user experience and brand requirements throughout the development process
Your technical skills
Considered as a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Very good English
- Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
- What's your estimated daily rate?
- How will you invoice? PFA/SRL?
- Do you have a portfolio that can recommend you?