Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
1-3 Calea Giulești, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The HSE Coordinator is responsible for planning, providing hands-on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) support to ensure a safe and accident free working environment by ensuring all safety guidelines are followed conformity to health and safe work practices in an environmentally sustainable environment for employees.
- Assists in the development and delivery of HSE training to staff and third party members.
- Responsible for implementing all the procedures in accordance with the Romanian Legislation and with Kingfisher requirements;
- Reports all HSE incidents and participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis;
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and create simple communications for plant floor and operational levels;
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation;
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary;
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel;
- Elaborates the technical documentation and is actively involved in the procurement processes for equipment in its area of expertise;
- Manages and coordinates activities of maintenance contractors for installations and equipment in his area of responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the HSE field, preferably in retail;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Tehnical field;
- Excelent knowledge of Health&Safety (SSM), Fire Protection (PSI &SPSU), Enviroment Protection/Waste Management, Elevators & Forklifts Management (RSVTI/ISCIR) - certification would be a plus;
- Project management skills;
- Relevant knowledge about technical facilities in stores;
- Very good knowledge of MS Oficce - mainly Excel and Power Point;
- Proficiency in English, both written & spoken;
- Detail oriented and highly organized;
- Self-motivated, adaptable to changes, with initiative, focused on results;
- Availability for travel.