HSE Observer - Production Site
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
1 year determined contract
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site tours and observations/Near Miss identification.
- MPS / ONE PSS participation during daily direction setting meetings and action follow up.
- Perform WIP (working progress audit) for contractors working on location.
- Support the ESH permitting process for the location.
- Ensure ESH compliance for contractors and location projects.
- Make safety procedure controls like housekeeping tours, LOTO compliance, hot work, confined space, elevated works and other ESH related procedures.
- Make observations and give feedbacks to employees and if it is necessary stop activities with unsafe conditions.
- Enter the observations in the ESH management system (Intelex / BBS)
- Support the handout process for PPE’s and distribute to all (temp) employees when it is needed.
- Support the compliance process around training, with booklets management and completion.
WHO YOU ARE
- High School, Preferably University Degree
- General knowledge about managing safety risks, training, Safety Management systems, program implementations, preferably have experiences about safety applications
- Good communication skills,
- Computer skills (knowledge about office programs)
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical and work environment
- Dynamic and involving job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package;
- Fixed monthly salary.
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 31st of July, 2020