Middle (2-5 ani)
Pfizer, a global leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Would you like to join a Pfizer Bucharest organization, a growing and dynamic company, awarded AON Hewitt Best Employer on Romania market?
Currently, we are seeking high qualified candidates to join our HR team in Bucharest to support our HR projects, developed to sustain a highly performant and highly engaged organization, for the role of
This is what you can look forward to:
- In this position you will support, coaching and consulting to managers in relevant HR processes, personnel and labor law questions and provide planning, preparation and execution of employee HR specific events (.: hires, transfers, promotions, job changes, terminations etc).
- You will be a valuable member of the HR team, and will act as a as subject matter expert for assigned projects and HR activities, including:
Administration of HR - related documentation, such as: contracts of employment, addendums, job descriptions, organizational charts, termination files, certificates, according to local labor regulations and internal requirements;
- Administration and collaboration with company benefits providers;
- Coordinate monthly Time & Attendance process;
- Ensure the appropriate data integrity of payroll regular submission and data retention in company records, in line with internal procedures and local labor regulations;
- External and internal reporting of HR related KPIs;
- Manage HR internal communication announcements;
- In partnership with external providers, coordinate occupational & health and safety programs – hirings and biannually trainings.
- Additionally, you will be involved in HR projects developed in the organization, contributing to Pfizer HR and business objectives
What you should offer:
- University degree with major in Human Resources, Psychology or Economics Studies;
- Experience in a similar role represents an advance;
- Excellent language skills (fluency in English and national language is a must);
- Good IT skills (MS Office, HR Systems, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Organizing & Time Management skills – working in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment;
- Very good professional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Collaborative attitude and client focus mindset;
- Proactive behavior;
- Development focus: learning and change agility.
What we offer:
- Full time contract by the end of November, with possibility of extension;
- Great collaborative working environment in a best employer company on the market;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package;
- International organizational culture with development opportunities;
- Working in a growing, changing organization, with complex and high standards HR programs.