Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
British American Tobacco is hiring an HR Technology Expert, to join our team in Bucharest!
In this position, you’ll leverage our world-class service guidelines, along with your HRIS expertise, to create exceptional experiences for each work streams. We strive for every interaction to be driven by: Expertise, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
• Accountable for ensuring the on-going support and maintenance of all enabling technology infrastructure and software services to support HR service delivery working in close co-ordination with HR Technology Lead;
• Owns, oversees and tracks improvements and changes to the functionality and configuration of channel technology;
• Implements project initiatives that impact the HR delivery model, liaising with appropriate 3rd parties and BAT IT to assess the impact of system changes and planning their implementation in line with existing HR activities. Ensures that new solutions are integrated and compatible, guaranteeing a quality online user experience is delivered for all Customers;
• Designs and develops the on-going enabling technology HR service offering, including channel builds and developments . developing web forms;
• Is subject matter expert (SME) in relation to channel management technology landscape (HR Portal, Knowledge Management, Case Management, Self Service);
• Collaborates with BAT IT to ensure the effective administration of core enabling service technologies that are operated across functional areas in BAT
• Leads the research, definition and agreement of functional and non-functional requirements, specifications and solutions which align to the HR target operating model and stakeholder needs. Ensures traceability between HR requirements, HR design and HR testing to ensure effective delivery;
• Ensures that a positive user experience is delivered and maintained for all Employees accessing enabling technology products following a ‘user centric’ design approach;
• Develops and maintains methods, tools, support and reference material to run and maintain enabling technology.
• Build long term relationship and trust
• At least 3 years’ experience in HRIS;
• Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel or other database etc.
• HR Technology - Understands the integrated nature of the HR technologies and how these integrated both within and outside of HR systems. Is able to identify functional and non-function technology requirements
• Project Delivery - Professionally delivers projects to achieve long term benefits, maintaining a clear view of the project objectives, risk areas and engagement methodologies required to gain business buy-in and delivery. Implements appropriate risk mitigation to reduce risk likelihood and impact on delivering the project
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
• Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
• Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
• Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the customer and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
• Strong customer relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their customer needs
• Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
• Proficient in the cloud technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
• Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Proficient using Microsoft Office