HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
STREAMWIDE is looking to employ an enthusiastic HR and Talent Acquisition Specialist with outstanding administrative and communication skills. Our new colleague is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be a reliable person with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment
To ensure success, he/she should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and benefits administration. Top candidates will be very good at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years relevant experience in HR or equivalent.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Experience in working with senior levels within an organization.
- Experience in organizing/coordinating multiple projects while providing exceptional customer service.
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with the company’s hiring managers.
- Acts as a point of contact and engages candidates during the selection process.
- Identifies new tools and methods for finding candidates on the market.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with developed skills for email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Strong knowledge of behaviorally based interviewing techniques.
- Very good organizational, time management, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- English and Romanian proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy.
What will you do:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries and requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Assist on interviews, filter candidates, perform reference checks and candidate screening, schedule interviews and follow up.
- Onboard new people in order to become fully operational.
- Manage relationship with recruiting agencies.
- Maintain calendars for the management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Contribute to organizing extra activities for the company’s employees (. team building, bowling evening, pizza day, etc).
- Create and manage employee surveys.
- Fill in termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Work with company’s systems to ensure data accuracy and prepare ad-hoc reports.
- Serve as secondary point of contact for suppliers.
- Always be up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
What will you bring:
- A mindset characterized by integrity, responsibility, kindness and team spirit.
- Pride and passion for what you do.
- Resilience and ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Be an active STREAMWIDE ambassador, interfacing with candidates and hiring managers and providing an outstanding customer experience to all of them.
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand and go the extra mile.
- Desire for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Multi-tasking - you consistently have competing priorities and have the ability to exceed all goals set for you.
- Organized, results-driven.
- Team player, strong collaborator & fun to be around.
What we offer :
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic and amazing multicultural team.
- International exposure - you will be part of a multinational company with different offices around the world: Bucharest, Paris, New York, Beijing, Tunis, Singapore, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires.
- Brand new “5 star” office in Central Bucharest (Timpuri Noi Square, just in front of the metro station).
- Respect for your private life (we provide a good balance between your professional and private life).
- Team events (team buildings, hangouts, pizza parties, etc.).
- Relaxation room (foosball, air hockey, darts, and we also like to jam from time to time 😊).
- Private medical subscription.
- Meal tickets.
- Bookster subscription.
- Being part of an exciting and growing organization with French roots.