Location: Bucharest – Day Tower
Contract type: fixed term contract (2 years), contractor role
In this role, you’ll assist the HRBP function in accomplishing HR-related tasks and projects. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating documents and reports.
What you will do:
• Scheduling job interviews;
• Managing communication with internal and external candidates;
• Managing the communication with the chosen candidate and other internal parties involve (HR Admin, HSE, hiring manager, etc) to ensure a smooth completion of the hiring process;
• Preparing and processing documentation related to employment, internal transfers, promotions and terminations;
• Providing regular reporting to line managers on HR KPIs and monitoring progress against set KPIs;
• Ensuring the administrative framework for new hires on-boarding;
• Participating in HR-specific projects;
• Answering employee questions.
What we search in you:
• Basic knowledge of employment laws;
• Digital skills: knowledge of MS Office tools and ability to effectively work with IT systems.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written (minimum B2 level).
• Organized, accurate, thorough and able to monitor work for quality;
• Able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
• Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality;
• Team-oriented, able to work in close cooperation with other functions and departments.
• University Degree - HR or related fields would be preferred
• Up to 3 years of previous experience (working/ internship/ volunteering) in one or more of the following areas: HR Assistance, HR Administration, Recruitment, Reporting / Data analytics.
Benefits we offer:
• Competitive salary package;
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Real Professional Development Opportunities;
• Days off (Birthday, Energetician’s day);
• Special offers for our employees from our contributors (7 Card, WorldClass and many more);
• Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
• A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
Enel Energie is, together with Enel Energie Muntenia, one of the supply companies, part of the Enel Group in Romania. The company's offer includes both electricity and gas supply and value-added services (such as assistance services, lighting products, air conditioning, heat power, energy efficiency solutions, etc.) for customers, with which we are each step.