HR Specialist with German
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Your role and team
You will work within our Global Engagement & Mobility Solutions (GEMS) department, providing administrative support for our employee’s work abroad in cooperation with our Frankfurt team.
What is GEMS about?
When BearingPoint employees are travelling abroad for business purposes, there are certain policies and rules that have to be followed to avoid or limit potential immigration and tax risks for both the individuals and BearingPoint. GEMS implements, coordinates and follows tax, immigration and social security compliance processes for cross border project employees firm wide.
- Run and assemble necessary reports from travel & expense data
- Request and assemble compensation details from HR departments and prepare data for tax/payroll calculations
- Check entries in payroll system against delivered payroll file
- Prepare and provide data for various other annual and monthly reporting purposes
- Prepare confirmation letters, application forms and other documents related to the tax and social security administration for cross border employees
- Prepare and coordinate intercompany invoicing process in relation to for vendor services
- Assist the firm wide cross border project review project
- Visa Support & Coordination: advise employees on process, prepare required documents, coordinate with visa agency and employees and firm-wide stakeholders
- Tracking and filing of information and documents in appropriate database
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- HR/Finance background
- Strong communicator
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Attention to Detail
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Global mind-set, international experience/experience in international firm.
The new colleague will participate in an on-the-job training in Frankfurt for the first 3-4 weeks.
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You can expect versatile and interesting assignments and very good educational opportunities.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers.