We are an international network of organizations, which currently has 34 memberworking in 42 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our Organization has been active for 30 years, operates 330 developments projects in extensive collaboration with governments, funding agencies and developmentrganizations worldwide.
In Romania the company is represented by the national network HUMANA second-hand shops, being active foryears with the same long-term development projects and with a consistent growing.
As part of the Central office team, you will provide supporty performing various HR administrative related activities:
• To prepare work contract and other documentation for each new employee hired by the company including register the employee at the social and medical funds;
• To prepare the required documentation for each employee dismissed by or resigned from the company including deregister the employee at the social and medical funds.
• Ensure that all vacation and sick leave are recorded immediately on a daily basis and entered in the database.
• Cross check vacation and sick leave records with the weekly/monthly reports of working hours from unit managers in the sorting and the shops.
• Gather and prepare all data for salary calculation including benefits and bonuses.
• Make calculation of salaries.
• Prepare payment batch for payment of salaries.
• Administrate the lunch ticket system
• Maintain staff records and staff statistics
• Maintain other employee records as required by labour inspection and other government institutions;
• Control and register staff reimbursements;
• Be fully aware of the company procedures; maintain and keep the Company systems;
• Keeps and updates the staff database and the salary policy;
• Supports the Unit Mangers and Central Administration in the recruitment process
• Other duties as assigned
We thank everyone for applying, however only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.