For our client, an international company in Iasi, we are recruiting an HR Specialist.
1. Responsible for administrative tasks related to employment, termination and other employee related documents in the company:
- Employee on boarding and termination: labor contract, job description and other personnel documents based on the information received from recruitment department and recruiting managers;
- Managing and keeping accurate employee data in the personnel files and database, every time there are changes in the details of the employee;
- Responsible for making sure that employees receive all necessary documents for special use (addendums, bank forms, certificates, etc) according to the SLAs;
- Communicates effectively with employees and other stakeholders on specific topics related to documents and personnell files.
2. Responsible for preparing and offering accurate data for payroll calculation and other salary & benefits related processes:
- Receives and centralizes data related to time and attendance, bonuse and all necessary information for computing payroll calculation;
- Communicates with managers and payroll provider company to make sure data is transmitted in accurate manner for payroll calculation and salary payment;
- Communicates with the benefit providers regarding correct and accurate operational implementation of the benefits in day to day activity: meal tickets, medical inssurance, etc;
- Updates necessary salary data in systems and makes sure addendums are delivered by managers to the employees.
3. Responsible for registration & update of employee data in the company’s systems:
- Creates records of the employees in all necessary systems when new employees join the company;
- Updates all data related to employees in necessary internal systems on a weekly/monthy basis according to the information received from the managers;
- Makes sure that employment termination data is updated in all systems once an employee leaves the company;
- Communicates with local managers and local, regional and international stakeholders regarding his/her area of responsibility.
4. Communicates effectively with employees at all levels, including managers, on HR Admin topics:
- Answers in due time to questions received from the employees on specific HR topics: certificates, benefits, salary, etc according to own knowledge in due time;
- Responsible communicating and updating information on HR topics on local sharedrives/intranet etc based on updates received from providers, own observation or feedback from stakeholders;
- Responsible for asking help or supplementary clarifications from stakeholders/managers when the topic addressed is more complex and cannot be solved with existing information.
5. Might be involved in HR legal specific topics, regarding employment, internal set of rules, disciplinaries, according to need
6. Based on need, should be able to help in reporting activities:
- Headcount reporting, employment cost budgets or other type of reporting as needed by business;
- Organization analytics reports: managerial ratio, attrition, etc.
- Support in preparing the annual employment cost budget and tracking on monthly basis.
•Good knowledge of Romanian Labour Law;
•Excellent Excel knowledge;
•English – Excellent;
•Attention to details;
•Highly organized person with organizing & prioritizing skills;
•Highly reliable and able to deal with confidential information in secure manner;
•Previous experience in a large company is a plus.
•Attractive salary package;
•Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
•Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by the company;
•7card discounted subscription.