Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Retina is a global advertising, marketing, communications and technology services company providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced full-time HR Specialist to join our team in Bucharest and play an essential role in overseeing and improving HR policies and procedures for our local and global operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage day-to-day HR activities and continuously improve our HR processes
- Submit documents and registrations to appropriate government authorities
- Ensure compliance with labor rules, medical services, social benefits, etc.
- Register and update personnel information in our HR and payroll systems
- Update and improve HR policies and practices to ensure compliance, employee satisfaction, and corporate social responsibility
- Drive and facilitate employee onboarding; ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies; manage employee benefits
- As part of our recruitment process, draft and present contracts for new hires
- Provide input to payroll in form of data and calculations for salaries, bonuses, benefits, taxes, and contributions; manage payroll where the case
- Contribute to and/or manage HR activities in other countries where we operate: US, Canada, UK, Spain, Austria (upon training and/or research)
- Coordinate visa submissions for employee business travel
- Prepare and provide HR reports
- Other HR and related processes as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of progressive HR experience (administration, payroll, services)
- Passion for driving improvements in policy, procedure, productivity, and employee development aligned with company goals
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Romanian labor law and practices
- Ability to manage multiple activities and projects and prioritize effectively
- Capability to work effectively across departments and cultures
- Nice to have: previous experience with HR procedures in other countries; must have: ability and desire to expand knowledge beyond Romanian HR
- Strong written and verbal English communication
Perks and benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary; salary negotiable and dependent on experience. We include health benefits, paid vacation, a flexible schedule, and a dynamic environment geared for growth.
Apply if you have a passion for HR and the ambition to turn that passion into world-class expertise!