Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable HR Specialist to join our passionate Human Resources dream team!
What are we Offering/ Why Vivre?
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures;
- Creating strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs;
- Providing analytical and well-documented reports of the candidates to the rest of the team;
- Act as a point of contact and build positive and trustable relationships with Hiring Managers, Candidates and Employees
- Guide and support employees on Onboarding and exit process;
- Analyzing KPI's results and make suggestions for improvement the recruiting process;
- Identifying issues and resolutions related to the recruitment process and share with management to determine next steps
- Developing and maintaining Employee Relationship (Payroll and Admin);
- Maintains the relationship with the HR services providers;
- Keep employee records up-to-date;
- Provide generalist HR advice and guidance on HR processes and general queries;
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are respected; recommend improvements;
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures;
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information;
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative and recruiting specialist for 2 years;
- Experience with MS Office tools;
- Familiarity with labor laws;
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Data-driven mindset.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you are passionate about HR, please apply, we'd like to meet you!