Industry: Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the ., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
Global Mobility – Junior International Consultant
This role will handle basic expatriate administration and provide support to employee’s who are relocating from one country to another.
Specific Job Tasks:
• Finalize all assignment documentations for presentation to assignee.
• Manage client exception process, including escalations where required.
• Conduct pre-assignment briefings for all client assignee’s, including reviewing compensation details and personal balance sheets.
• Initiate all service orders for relocation services and co-ordinate service delivery.
• Arrange temporary accommodation for new assignments
• Assist employee with arrival formalities such as bank account opening, local registrations, etc.
• Liaise with tenancy management team on home-finding services
• Liaise with host manager and ensure first day checklist sent to arrange host induction
• Review assignee expenses and vendor invoices for payment
• Provide on-going support and act as single point of contact for employee for the duration of the assignment.
• Ensure system kept up to date with all key communications
• Handle all end of assignment notifications.
General Job Tasks:
• Handle confidential documents and highly sensitive data and treating accordingly.
• Behave in a professional manner at all times in representing CONDUENT and our clients.
• Ensure a professional and efficient relationship between the employees and all other parties involved
• Keep an accurate record of all documentation required
• Ensure that all data received is accurately input into the systems
Experience and Skills:
1. Advanced level of English – writing, reading and listening (a written test will be mandatory during the recruitment process)
2. Previous HR or Global Mobility experience useful.
3. Customer service aptitude
4. Organized and detail orientated – keen on keeping accurate records
5. Sensitive to the needs of culturally diverse assignees and their families.
6. Ability to multi-task, balance priorities and work towards deadlines.
7. Ability to problem-solve and offer solutions.
8. Team player but also able to work independently
9. Pro-active and self-motivated
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: