HR Recruiting Coordinator
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Sourcing – Identifying and optimizing recruitment sources (agencies, direct search, social media etc.) and develop them to maximized use.
- Active search for candidates via social media and other channels.
- Collaborate with recruitment agencies.
- Implementation of recruitment and selection process, administrative support for the hiring managers throughout the process.
· Strong recruitment experience (at least 3 years).
· Experience in IT recruitment.
· Experience in sourcing.
· Experience in using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) for sourcing.
· Experience in recruitment agencies – an advantage.
· University degree in HR or related subject.
· High level of English.
- 1. How many years of experience do you have in recruitment?
- 2. How many years of experience do you have in IT recruitment?
- 3. How many years of experience do you have in active sourcing?