Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over 8,000 employees, more thaustomers and net revenue of NOK 8,537 million in, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software
Embrace the benefits of the Norwegian work environment
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sectorustomers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services. We are more thaemployees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 9 146 million in 2017.
We believe that you have:
* University degree, . HR Management, Computer Science, Social Science or Business Administration
* 3+ years’ experience in recruitment, IT field is a big plus
* Expertise in HR policies and procedures;
* Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal/written skills in English
* Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve work practices
* Work in a structured manner
We will offer you:
In addition to working beside some talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
* An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D community with 1000 employees).
* Work in a agile international teams using Kanban and modern collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
* A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* Coffee and cake :)
We look forward to hear from you!