Acest job nu mai este activ.
We’re looking for a Senior HR professional to complete our team! Your main focus on this position will be advising both our managers and perks regarding all legislative aspects and HR practices, as gatekeeper of our department in employee relations.
- Internal communication & conflict management;
- Drafting all relevant documentation in relation to employee relations, in accordance with legal requirements and internal regulations;
- Organizing & attending meetings for the negotiation, conclusion and implementation of the Collective Labour Contract at company level;
- Updating & monitoring the implementation of the Internal Regulation, Code of Conduct, Disciplinary procedures;
- Providing support in managing employees’ records, updating HR database, ad-hoc reports and other requests based on business line needs.
- University graduate, preferably Legal;
- Perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions;
- Routinely gather, collate, and/or classify data, work with detailed information; maintain confidentiality;
- Be flexible, good communicator, problem solver, great advisor;
- English proficiency.
- Real possibilities of training and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription at a private clinic by choice!
- Additional leave days depending on seniority work and organization