Entry (0-2 ani)
Huawei HR Shared Service Center European Branch is currently looking for an HR Payroll Specialist.
- Manage the payrollhecking the compliance of front-end payroll data, calculating and paying according to payroll rules, and delivering the E2E payroll process to ensure compliance, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Continuously optimize payroll services, including IT automation construction and payroll process optimization, to continuously improve work efficiency and data quality.
- Be responsible for the consultation and answer of the employee. Handle the employee inquiry escalated from inquiry center in a timely manner according to the SLA to ensure the service quality and employee experience.
- HR, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, clear logical thinking, a strong sense of responsibility, and sensitive to data
- Fluency in oral and written in English + knowledge of Polish or Germamedium level)