HR LEADER ( 1 year contract)
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are recruiting now an HR Leader for 1 year contract (replacement for maternity leave).
Overall purpose of position:
Maintains and enhances the organization's Human Resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies/programs, and practices.
Responsible for company compliance laws/and regulations.
HR Related activities
- Responsible for recruitment process for both TES RO locations, for hourly & salary positions as per internal procedures.
- Prepare all necessary documentation for hiring/ rehire employees such as medical check request, labour contract, confidential contract, new employee`s statements, etc.
- Maintain the relationships with the medical services provider.
- Coordinate the respective induction period for the new hires.
- Create and/or update job descriptions & competency profiles as needed.
- Provide competent advice to the Line Manager on suitable training strategies and general conditions on the (national & international) training market.
- Lead disciplinary investigations and handle employee relations issues in a fair and sensitive manner following Technophar internal policies.
- Coordinate the relations with Employee representatives
- Prepare monthly headcount reports and annual HR Budget.
- Prepare all necessary documents for bonus reviews and pay increases as per labour contracts and internal procedures.
- Support payroll activities with the time sheets check and approval and verify the monthly payroll process.
- Create and /or update policies and procedures specific to HR regulations.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
Compliance & Administrative activities
- Ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance and coordinate the Compliance committee activities.
- Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations as appropriate and/or required.
- Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization and align with Mitsubishi compliance programs.
- Ensure that all administrative duties are completed by administrative assistants accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all international mobility aspects (requirements for visa, work permit, residency permit etc.).
- Organize all Company events (Christmas party, picnics, BBQ`s etc).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Availability to work for 1-year contract
- Proven experience in HR plus a Bachelor’s Degree in HR field or related / equivalent
- Knowledge Romanian labor market and knowledge of labor law
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment and selection processes, performance management processes, training processes, and industrial relations
- Knowledge and experience of HR administrative activities, including payroll
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
You will need to have good English Language skills and be able to travel internationally / visit other sites as required.
To find out more about us, please visit our site.
Please note that the job location is in our plant in Cornu, DN1, nr 1168B