HR IT Specialist for HR global tools - TSR
Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in 2015, roughly 35, 4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in 2015, roughly 40, 5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Ensuring and controlling defined support processes (incident management, user requests, change requests);
- System configuration based on functional requirements;
- Coordinating all quality management activities;
- Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
- Further development of quality assurance and test methods;
- Central contact for external service providers (product management);
- Central contact for IT;
- Control of the global Key User Group;
- Creating technical concepts and operation documentation;
- User authorization;
- Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout;
- Preparing and performing reviews. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in Finance / Economics;
- Relevant professional experience;
- Completed commercial training with min. 3-5 years relevant work experience;
- Well developed written and oral communications skills;
- Practical experience in international environment beneficial;
- Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- IT experience (especially in the interface management) is an asset;
- Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud based systems or equal HR applications desirable;
- Experience within complex organizations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of web technologies;
- Handling of Ticket systems;
- Willingness to work independently and to travel;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Intercultural competence.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.