HR Intelligence Solution Engineer
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
The HR Intelligence activity is part of the BU HCM in France.
HR Intelligence is a social reporting and HR decisional offering based on SAP BI & Oracle DBMS technologies.
The clients are very large companies either on French or international scope, using our solution to collect the date from one to many data sources, harmonize and consolidate in a single repository, provide the expert users feature to create their own reports and end-users pre-defined reports on HR domains.
Part of the HCM Centre of Excellence, the Client service solution engineer will be part of a back office in charge of the development, the maintenance and the production of the final solution of our more than 60 clients, will be in contact with the front office (account managers) to provide clients a service of excellence.
Your main responsibilities will be to deliver activities that combine analytical and design skills with appropriate knowledge of software and hardware technology, in order to define, design, implementation, test and modify the Business Intelligence software solution of our clients based on SAP Business Objects and ETL technology.
- Programming and developing the final BO HRI solution or new components of the existing solution in the following environments
- SAP BI Universe (setting up, maintaining)
- Oracle dbms (developing and maintaining - tables, views, stored procedures, index)
- ETL (developing and maintaining - dataflows, unit modules, procedures)
- SAP BI (report writing)
- Translating the functional needs into a technical analysis
- Estimating the workload to realize, test, document and deliver the technical solution
- Defining, planning and executing the unit and integration tests
- Documenting the solution and the delivery form
- Analyzing the discrepancies on solution
- Doing the follow up or monitor data or reports production
- Alerting the manager or account manager when needed (delay, consistency)
- Maintenance of existing reports for our customers
- Customizations for existing reports
- Quotation (time) of assigned requests treatment
- Development with high outstanding quality work
- Write and maintain the technical documents on requests/developments
- Follows the defined process (and propose improvement when appropriate)
- Exchange with front office
- Reporting to manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in BO Business Intelligence / Reporting, Oracle PL-SQL, ETL Tools
- Required Technical skills
- 3+years knowledge and experience with Business Objects platform including Web Intelligence, Infoview /BI Launchpad, CMC
- 3+years knowledge and experience with Oracle PL-SQL
- 3+years knowledge and experience with an ETL tool