Detalii loc de munca
HR Generalist with German
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Managing and updating HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, personal and job data changes.
- Collecting information from other departments or notify other departments of information relevant to their processes
- Acting as first point of contact for the employees’ HR related requests via chat or e-mail and manage them in the ticketing system
- Collecting, verifying, organizing, compiling, or updating electronically company personnel records and documentation
- Managing employee benefits enrollment
- Creating HR documents such as reference letters
- Maintaining schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Working with other internal or client teams to execute HR processes
- Capturing new knowledge in the internal database and update process documentation as needed
- Improving processes and innovate
Skills that make your work successful:
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PC operating skills
- Customer centricity
- Passion for excellence
- Energy and positivity
- Thirst to learn
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proactive approach and flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button or visit Accenture Operations website.
Talk with one of our Recruitment colleagues, learn more about the opportunity and see if the job is a good fit for you.
Test your language skills
Take a short language test that will measure your proficiency and French/German skills which will help the recruitment process run smoothly.
HR & Hiring Manager Interview
Meet the Accenture team - learn more about our values and culture and meet your potential future colleagues.
Offer or Feedback
Are you the perfect match? Check out the offer and start your Accenture journey.
Not the right fit? Review the feedback and stay in touch for other job openings.
- Interviu online
- Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational;3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent
- What are your salary expectations in RON/net for this role?