HR Generalist with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
900 - 1200 €
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Provides first level HR generalist advice, guidance and support to HR and the business in all employee matters in accordance with Kellogg requirements.
- May owns one or several regional HR processes, and may acts as a coach for other GBS generalists on those processes
- Escalates case files to the GBS HR Specialists if exceptions to policy or special treatment is needed and reports any outstanding HR process issue to the GBS Generalist Senior Associate
- Manages and coordinates recruitment of open roles, both internally and externally, for the specific locations, including posting of roles, direct sourcing, screening of applicants, scheduling of interviews, in partnership with hiring manager.
- Supports On-boarding and Learning & Development through maintaining the training calendar, organizing logistics, including identifying trainers and attendees.
- Supports leave and absence processes for the specific locations
- Ensures the accurate and timely execution of life events and status changes transactions in the system, particularly in relation to hiring, leave and absence management, exit management and retirement
- Responsible for ensuring that Success Factors Employee Central is maintained and updated and producing all relevant SF reports as required
- Ensures that the GBS HR procedures are updated with information on new HR products, practices, legislation, and regulations – for the GBS and HR teams as well as for employees and managers
- Manages day-to-day vendor activities (., addressing issues, providing data, following up on actions needed, compliance checks.)
- Supports the promotion of standardized processes across business units and keep track of agreed SLAs
- Collect HR compliance paperwork/documentation, perform related administration and digitize and store documentation
- Supports the monitoring of customer satisfaction and identify where problems exist/improvements can be made
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field
- Experience in general HR administration with an understanding of European HR practices and polices
- English and German language proficiency
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
- Ability to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
- Experience of direct candidate sourcing
- Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
- Experience with HR Software, in particular SuccessFactors, and case management tools, . Enwisen