Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
AmRest Holdings SE is the largest independent chain restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. We are also developing the operations in Western Europe, Russia and China. Our main brands in Central and Eastern Europe are Starbucks, KFC, Pizza Hut and Burger King . We lead more than 1200 restaurants and coffee stores in 13 countries and we employ more thanpartners. Every day, through our “Bring Fun to Life“ culture, we deliver delicious food and exceptional service at affordable prices to our clients.
This job supports AmRest and Starbucks Romania development by leading the recruitment process of partners with high potential to operations and skilled specialists to the support team; training and coaching talent. Supports the HR Manager with delivering HR trainings to operations, recruitment and training programs implementation.
• “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique atmosphere
• Career in the international, dynamic company
• Intensive professional and personal development
• Commitment to people and core values driven environment
Your main responsibilities:
- Leads the recruitment for Starbucks Romania operations (shift supervisor, assistant store manager and store manager positions) and support team (technicians, specialists and junior manager positions)
-Coordinates job announcements in the scope of their content, posting, editing and acceptance (internally and externally) and supports in organization of job fairs
- Actively participates in the development of HR/recruitment and training projects and introduction of new tools, systems and processes
- Trains and coaches managers on HR relevant processes according to business needs
- Supports the HR manager with the ongoing processes
- Recruitment and training experience minimum 1,5 years
- Very good communications and organizing skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Result and solution oriented approach
- College degree in Psychology or Sociology preferred but not mandatory
Please note that only chosen candidates will be contacted.