HR Generalist Fabrica de Stergatoare
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The HR Generalist role has the purpose to implement HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions within the Wipers plant. This role is to advice and support Line Managers on people related challenges, problem solving and decisions while ensuring the local legal compliance. Also the HR Generalist role is to facilitate local execution of organizational changes initiatives and programs.
The HR Generalist is positioned as trusted advisor on people related challenges and strategies, facilitating effective problem solving and decisions making.
- Talent Acquisition (employer branding activities; offers; Induction training)
- Talent Management ( deliver training and coaching to managers and employees on Performance Management process, Talent Planning and Leadership Development programs; follow-up on employee engagement targets and actions; facilitate talent calibration; work with managers to put in place performance improvement programs; elaborate and update skill matrix )
- Learning & Development (advice local managers to identify learning needs and means to address them; communicate learning processes and programs to managers and employees)
- Human Resources Operations (ensure compliance to local laws; train, advice and coach line managers on HR processes, tools and practices; manage local disciplinary processes)
- Education: University Bachler Degree
- Experience in the following HR functional area: Compensation & Benefits; Recruitment; Industrial Relations; Talent Management
- Min 3 years of experience in HR;
- Human Resources Knowledge in Compensation & Benefits and Talent Management;
- Basic Labor Relations, Laws and Legislation Knowledge
- Good skills in presenting and communicating information
- Action Oriented
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations with a consultative approach;
- Persuading & Influencing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office