Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €40. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more thanemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Job Description :
- Attend job shops and career fairs
- Maintain an accurate candidates database and followup on valuable candidates
- Ensure objective selection of the best suiting candidates by interview or assessment center
- Develop and execute recruiting plans considering growth plans and rotation of personnel
- Organize and perform selection sessions interviews or assessment centers
- Prepares accurate hiring offers and handles them over to the leasing supplier (in case of leasing hiring)
- Prepares accurate hiring offers and presents them to the newly hired employee (in case of Continental hiring)
- Receives the integration evaluation documents and the yearly evaluation documents and archives them
- Prepares the work contract addenda (. working time, position, salary, cost center allocation, deductions, bank account, contract ending). Makes the changes in the employee master data application, according to established deadlines.
- Is responsible to update the personnel file (paper format), the employee master data (personnel application)
- Follow-up on any attendance, performance and disciplinary issues
- Ensure that each new comers attends the Induction Day and has an assigned mentor
- Follow-up with the direct superior on the integration status: recommend contract prolongations or Continental takeovers
- Supports the Training and Development Specialist in organizing the regular test sessions and regular training sessions
- Is receiving the employees resignation requests and makes the necessary internal notifications
- Answers questions related to Personnel Administration topics to managers and employees
- University degree in Social Science or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field
- Knowledge of Romanian Law requirements related to personnel administration;
- Payroll and administration IT system (Charisma HR, SAP) ;
- Competence in recruitment and selection methods;
- MS Office;
- English at an advanced level.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.