Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Do you have an eye for spotting talent? Are you energetic, innovative and love challenges?
Then become part of an international team, dream big as success is your next step.
What added-value you should bring to the team
Bachelor degree, preferred humanist background or similar, 4-5 years in HR departmenteading recruitment drives, managing the induction and performance programs, strong organization and project management skills, fluency in English.
Experience in supervising management of HR related documentation
Organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in a global environment.
Energy and proactivity are key skills that describe you and the ongoing projects you lead
Very good knowledge of PC operation (Office - Excel and Power Point).
Fluency in English language.
Your role in a nutshell
What will you do at Federal-Mogul Motorparts?
- Manage the selection and recruitment process (obtaining all the necessary approvals, monitoring and updating the candidates database, interviewing the selected candidates, giving feedback);
- Ensure the induction and the professional development programs for the company’s employees (identifying the need of training, selecting and conducting the training sessions and report the results);
- Prepare and / or validate internal communication materials in accordance with global standards;
- Support and partner in operations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness to support talent strategies.
- Participate in organizational structure analysis, succession planning, individual risk assessment and tracking of the resulting actions;
- Analyze trends and metrics from HR perspective and develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Identify trends, risks, and opportunities within the organization;
- Supervise management of HR related documentation, such as: contracts of employment, addendums, job descriptions, organizational charts and termination files according to local labor regulation and company requirements;
- Supervise management of signatures and procedures applicable for HR related documents during hiring, on boarding or termination processes;
- Supervise the appropriate data integrity of payroll submission and data retention in company records, in line with internal procedures and local labor regulations;
- Manage processes that are specific for industrial environment, such as disciplinary research.
If you want to have an impact, upgrade your career and see how fantastic the business can grow with your contribution and support, just drop us anytime an email or apply right now here.
Contrarily, share this post with your friends and connections, maybe one of them is interested.