Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for an HR Generalist for our internal HR Department in Pitesti.
- Acts as interface for internal clients within the designated business areas, collects all initial requirements and ensures the transfer to responsible HR operations in order to be implemented;
- Ensures efficient internal communication regarding HR projects within the designated business areas;
- Offers support and consultancy to internal clients on topics regarding HR Policies and Procedures (Disciplinary procedure, Grievances, Investigations, Organizational management);
- Participates in development organizational HR projects; formulates and initiates continuous improvement actions;
- If needed, offers support on Recruitment or Personnel Development topics;
- Prepares reports and analyzes specific to the own area of responsibility and in some cases measures the efficiency of implemented projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Economic Studies – would be a plus;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role;
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) – advanced level & ERP knowledge (SAP)– would be a plus and l abor legislation knowledge;
- English language – advanced level;
- Process orientation,problem solving and objective orientation;
- Personal initiative, flexibility and excellent communication skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an HR enthusiast and you want to develop professionally in a growing department , please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: HR Generalist .
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies.