Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
For one of our clients we are looking for a HR Generalist.
The role involves offering guidance on administrative activities, recruitment, on-boarding, learning and development processes, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating healthy culture in the
What you’ll do:
- Implement and administer employee policies & processes;
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations;
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 3+ years’ experience in HR;
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures;
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes;
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations;
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.