Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples.
We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
* Works closely with managers across the company to determine the recruitment needs. Analyzes workforce planning and staffing needs within assigned operational areas;
* Collaborates with all levels of management to determine desired skill set. Guides and consults hiring managers with salaries and compensation package;
* Works with hiring Managers in identifying potential recruitment sources and devising successful recruitment programs; develops and maintains relationship with employment agencies, universities;
* Performs full recruitment processes: recruitment announcement, CV screening, testing, face-to-face interview, recruitment reports;
* Applies recruiting and hiring practices that are in compliance with IIS regulations and organizational policies and procedures in the pre-screening and post-employment process.
* Informs candidates of all aspects of job, including job requirements, compensation and benefits. Prepares job offers, initiates background checks if required;
* Maintains timely, accurate activity records and updates internal systems/ databases on a regular basis;
* Assists candidates during hiring process;
* Creates and updates job descriptions;
* Ensures support for the organization in planning and executing the performance appraisal process in order to maintain fairness and equity;
* Provides support to the organization with regards to HR admin activities;
* Is actively involved in implementing Organizational Development Projects, HR strategies, polices, procedures, guidelines and best practices.
* University degree in a relevant discipline (Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.);
* At least 3 years of proven experience in human resources, exposed to recruitment and selection processes as well as to organizational development projects;
* Very good knowledge of interview techniques, recruitment & selection, HR consulting tools and methodologies;
* Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of human resources administrative policies and procedures as applicable in a large organization;
* Time management skills, ability to plan effectively and manage priorities;
* Ability to perform under pressure;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Experience in working with senior management levels in providing recommendations, solutions and reports;
* A proactive and flexible person;
* Results oriented, dynamic and self-motivated person;
* Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports;
* Demonstrate the ability to function as a team member and has leadership skills;
* Excellent English command (reading, speaking, written).
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, training and career opportunities in a company with a global vision.
All applications for this position will be strictly private and confidential. IIS vouches to respect and protect all the information received, by not disclosing it to third parties and using it exclusively for recruitment and selection purposes.