We are looking for a HR Generalist who will join Sondex team in Tasnad, Romania and will be providing HR support of consultancy and driving service to deliver best practices and business focused HR solutions in order to meet business requirements.
The HR Generalist will develop, manage and coordinate a variety of human resource-related programs and activities, aligned with corporate and divisional policy. The position will be located in Tasnad.
- First line of support for people managers and employees for all topics related to HR
- Act as advisor and sparring partner to managers
- Covering all HR aspects by applying the legal environment and internal policies
- Create and maintain a strong network within the HR community
- Reach out to HR Business Partners to align initiatives and ensure ONE HR policy towards employees and people Managers
- Initiate & lead activities that help to increase satisfaction, motivation, engagement and retention
- Monitor data around sick leaves, engagement, job satisfaction and address the development areas to leaders and local management
- Optimizing of existing HR processes and local implementation of new global processes
- Resolve conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on human resources matters for individuals or groups within a defined organization or function
- Support employee relationship, including onboarding and performance
- Coordinate and implement development initiatives and management coaching that are relevant on locations
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in production environment with increasing levels of responsibility
- Higher education in Social Science or Human Resource related studies
- Very good knowledge of the local Labor Law
- Experience in working in a country/regional matrix or otherwise complex environment of an international company
- Experience in identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Experience in process implementation, change management, leading transformation processes and manage resistance
- Fluent in English
Your personal characteristics:
- Open-minded, fact based and solutions oriented team player
- Structured and detailed approach to problem solving
- Global mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills to efficiently communicate across all levels in the organization
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to drive and prioritize own tasks
- Well-organized individual with excellent analytical skills who is business-minded, self-motivated & ambitious
- Strong business acumen and Stakeholders Relationship Management
- Excellent coaching and consultancy skills; proven relationship building and cross functional influencing skills
- Performance management
- Excellent process facilitation and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to analyze current practices, identify improvement opportunities, build consensus and assist with implementation
- Proactive and strong sense of urgency
- Robust, able to deal with diversity, change and resistance
Please apply at your earliest convenience.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a high-performance technology company. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27k people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.