Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Our client is a leading FMCG company with office located in Bucharest - Pipera.
HR Data SPECIALIST with French
• An advanced English and French level is mandatory;
• You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player;
• You have interest and you want a career in Human Resources department;
• Positive and proactive attitude, with willingness to learn;
• Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) and communication skills.
• Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via E-Mail or phone.
• Timely and accurate production of HR documents, data files and reports for all HR Processes from Hire to Retire: offer letters, contracts, onboarding packages, exit packages etc.
• Perform HR administration of employee life cycle in the company (from hire to retire).
• Create standard HR documents for employees using existing templates.
• Update HR systems with information changes.
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
• Possibility to practice and develop your language skills;
• A professional and supportive multicultural environment.