HR DATA SPECIALIST with Czech/ Hungarian
engleză, bulgară, cehă, maghiară
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to track and resolve multiple tasks;
- An advanced level of English to do the job right;
- You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player;
- You have interest and you want a career in Human Resources department;
- Ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Working on HR Data to create, amend and maintain HR master data;
- Employee files management for designated countries;
- Reporting on agreed KPIs ;
- Compliance with data accuracy rules/policies;
- Data processing in electronic archive, using SAP system.
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness