HR Data Operations Specialist Hungarian/Czech
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, cehă, maghiară
If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a team that challenges the unexpected like we do, then we want to meet you!
We are looking for:
- An advanced level of Hungarian/Czech & English language to do the job right;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects;
- The ability to track and resolve multiple tasks;
- You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player;
- You have interest and you want a career in Human Resources department;
- Ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment;
- Strong internal and external customer service focus with an ability to develop solid working relationships.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Working on HR Data to create, amend and maintain HR master data;
- Assist employees’ queries about HR-related issues;
- Manage and maintain employee files for designated countries;
- Provides resource, information, advice, and assistance on HR services to other staff members, employees, supervisors and external organizations as appropriate;
- Reporting on agreed KPIs ;
- Compliance with data accuracy rules/policies;
- Data processing in electronic archive, using SAP system.
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture;
- Salary package based on experience and expertise;
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
- Flexible Benefits: Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Sport &Wellness ………and lots of free beer.