• Acts as a supporter of Human Resources Service for Compensation & Benefits, Travel, Time Management, Employment and Placement areas focusing on customer service;
• Consults customers by phone for all Human Resources products;
• Demonstrates concern and empathy in all customer interactions;
• Processes electronically written requests (email, chat, AMS, SAP)
• Registers, classifies and finalizes customer orders in the order management system (AMS) or forwards them to the back office departments;
• Maintains close cooperation with the team leader, as well as, with the back office departments;
• Maintains process information documentation and procedures in the knowledge management system;
• Tracks and processes issues and service quality complaints and escalates the issues following the escalation procedure;
• Answers employees, managers or candidates inquiries using the Knowledge tools and the Contact Center available system;
• Suggests methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
• Language skills: German fluent, English knowledge
• Minimum - bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge in handling IV-systems (AMS, SAP, MS-Office)
• Customer care experience and the ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
• Working independently Team player, customer-focused attitude, own initiative, listening skills
• Opportunities to grow & develop in a start-up environment,
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Great training opportunities
• Motivational financial package
• Meal tickets
• Medical insurance
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.