We are a team of tech people mostly, working on a web platform using cutting edge Internet technologies.
We’re not ordinary, so we’re now looking for an enthuziastic, highly self-motivated colleague to administer all human resource activities and provide support to our staff.
You will facilitate all HR functions and programs, and you’ll have also some administrative responsibilities, in the areas briefly described below:
- oversee hiring process, from placing job ads, setting up and conducting interviews to sending offer letters and help new employees integrate in the company.
Employee engagement and performance management:
- organize company events and activities, coordinate and track the appraisal process.
Internal rules and procedures:
- oversee, review, update, create different templates for internal use.
- prepare, maintain, update employee records and paperworks.
Other human resources operations:
- ensure the accuracy of payroll input data, maintain employee relations and handle employee issues, administrate benefits providers (meal vouchers, health insurance etc.), make sure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations.
- act as contact person for external collaborators, suppliers, banks and authorities; manage contracts, negotiate offers and take informed decisions; supervise inventory and general office activities.
The role is for a determined period of maximum 2 years.
In our Bucharest office we offer a creative workplace focused on teamwork, product quality, and fun atmosphere. We have a very nice and comfortable downtown office, with a break area, outside space, fruits and different daily snacks. Flexible working hours are provided to support your work-life balance.
This might be the place for you if you are:
- People oriented, trustworthy and discreet, with very good organizational and communication skills (both Romanian and English);
- Easy adaptabil, with initiative, able to work independently and deal with ambiguity;
- Problem solving oriented.
You should also have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in human resources with focus on recruiting and/or general HR function (any additional administrative experience will be a plus);
- Good understanding of current IT market;
- The ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships at all levels;
Additionally, you will have accountability for the budget therefore analytical skills along with knowledge of Excel is required.
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical plan;
- Meal vouchers (maximum value) and well-stocked micro-kitchen in the office;
- Training & career development programs;
- Performance reviews and compensation based on your results;
- Relaxing massage at the office;
- Free access to different sports fields – football, tennis – and friendly teammates to play with;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays or simply for having good time together.
If this is not the job for you, perhaps you have friends who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!