HR Coordinator - Cluj location
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Recruitment and Selection
- Coordinate the talent acquisition activities for Gameloft Cluj office
- Reviewing job requirements and undertaking job evaluation exercises in conjunction with line managers;
- Working with line managers to design job descriptions and competency based interviews;
- Supporting line managers to undertake various competency based interviews;
- Working with the HR Manager and local Studio Manager to undertake regular review of recruitment and selection methods and proposing changes for improvement;
- Producing various recruitment statistics
- Reviewing HR processes and ensuring effective implementation within the business;
- Undertaking briefings with team leaders to roll out various HR initiatives;
- Advising managers on the performance management policy, procedure and process;
- Supporting managers to conduct probation and performance reviews;
- Assisting managers in dealing with performance and capability issues;
- Participating to the set up of training needs, analyzing the offers of the suppliers, choosing one of the offers and organizing the training based on the company’s characteristics.
- Work closely together with the HR Admin Team to manage the full processes of employment administration related to hiring, contract changes and terminatidocuments drafting, database registration, signing and archiving
- Provide employee related data and reports to other teams (Payroll, Finance)
- Delivers standard or ad-hoc reports for HR Management, HQ and local Studio Manager.
&bullPrevious experience in Human Resources field
&bullProject Management and Change Management Skills
&bullGood knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
&bullAbility to build professional working relationships at all levels;
&bullExcellent problem solving skills
&bullStrong work ethic
&bullCompetent user of MS Office packages;
&bullAbility to work under pressure;
&bullSelf motivated, driven and results orientated;
&bullrganized and able to work in a methodical manner
Why Join Us:
‐ Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
‐ An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
‐ An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Join The Game!