Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, rusă, ucraineană
Adresa/ adresele jobului
British American Shared Services Europe currently have an exciting new opportunity for an HR Contact Center Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
• Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for BAT employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
• Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
• Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
• Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
• Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
• Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area;
• Experience in HR with an understanding of HR practices and polices;
• English, Ukrainian and Russian languages proficiency;
• Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
• Problem Solving - diagnoses, negotiates and orchestrates the solutions to solve business problems;
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels.