HR Contact Center Associate with Spanish
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Data entry into the various Human Resource systems and tracking tools;
- Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing;
- Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately, addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action;
- Researches and resolves data entry, discrepancies.
- Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor degree;
- Fluency in English and Spanish;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)