HR Business Process Specialist (m/f)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology.
- Fit/Gap-analysis between global standardized HR processes (all HR functions) and processes currently implemented and executed in local LEONI plants around the world;
- Modeling of adjusted and harmonized HR processes with BPMN methodology;
- Definition of business requirements as enabler for an implementation of adjusted HR processes on a SAP environment;
- Ability to explain, describe and interpret business content and processes into a foundation for technical implementation;
- Supervision and assistance during the technical implementation from a business perspective;
- Preparation of test case scenarios, support of test management and testing on the SAP CRM and SAP HCM to assure the functionality of implemented HR processes from a business perspective;
- Preparation of process documentation and training documents;
- Assistance and change management during the launch of adjusted processes for local plants;
- Strong team work within international team to ensure successful implementation of processes.
- University degree in business administration, economics or law (and other comparable fields);
- Experience within HR;
- Experience regarding HR process optimization, definition of business requirements, and workshop conduction in an international environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of other languages, especially Spanish, is beneficial;
- Good knowledge of SAP HCM, CRM solution and BPMN methodology;
- Experience with process modeling software;
- Team player and strong communication skills;
- Flexibility and global mobility;
- Experience regarding test management is a plus.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.