HR Business Partner - Tire Division
Senior (5-10 ani)
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the location;
- Contributes as a member of the client group’s management team to business strategy and operational goal setting to reach business objectives and expectations;
- Implements new HR related services & processes into assigned organization;
- Acts as company representative to outside organizations as assigned (courts, recruiting, fairs, local networks, unemployment hearings);
- Ensures effective administration of respective processes and policies by using internal or external services;
- Ensures timely, effective execution of all local operational HR related work (. personnel selection and placement, transfer and separation, succession planning at operational levels, compensation decisions, local organizational design, coaching for management, discipline and performance management)
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility.
- University degree;
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner;
- Very good understanding of all HR functions and best practices;
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and goal oriented;
- Medium level of MS Office;
- At least medium level of English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.